July 4th, 1986
Original Acrylic on Canvas
13"h x 11"w w/Painted Borders
Peter Max - Liberty Head - Original Acrylic on Canvas - July 4th, 1986
- Dimensions Unframed: 10"h x 8"w (13"h x 11"w w/painted borders)
- Dimensions Framed: 25"h x 23"w
- Max Studio Reference Number 3160
- Painted on July 4th, 1986
- Includes Gallery Certificate of Authenticity
Peter Max is America's most popular living artist. His art has been exhibited in major museums around the world and can be found in some of the most prestigious public and private collections worldwide.
On July 4th, 1976 Peter Max began his annual tradition of painting the Liberty Head leading to his efforts to help spearhead the restoration of the actual Statue of Liberty. The proceeds from the July 4th paintings were used to actualize the Statue of Liberty's restoration, which was completed in 1986, the year this piece was completed. This is a rare opportunity to purchase an original work that Peter Max painted on July 4th.